We hope that you never have to file a claim, but if you do here’s what you need to know:
Contact your administrator

If you need claims assistance, please contact your Administrator. Their information can be found in your contract paperwork. For your convenience, we have also provided their contact information below.

Take your vehicle to a licensed repair shop

Your repair facility will determine the cause of failure and contact your administer in advance of starting the repair work.

Rest easy

Your administrator will pay the repair facility directly once the work is complete, getting your car back on the road and keeping your money in your pocket.

Though your administrator is responsible for handling all claims, CarSure is here to help answer any questions you have about your policy or claims processes.
American Auto Shield


(800) 531-1925

Roadside assistance

(866) 222-7869

Interstate National Dealer Services


(800) 526-0929

Roadside assistance

(800) 492-6762

Mechanical Breakdown Protection Inc


(877) 238-3417

Roadside assistance

(866) 273-4699

Royal Administration


(800) 871-0467

Roadside assistance

(855) 513-5184

Ready to protect your vehicle?
Fill out this form to get a free quote

Year is required.
Make is required.
Model is required.